I've seen Nantes 20 years ago and I see it today and this city, where I first met erasmus students when I was myself working in sovietic style buildings in the computer university, is now a vibrant showcase of architecture, night life, and artistic ramblings. I've already covered the elephant in a previous article but I can't resist giving two more images below, next to the iconic LU TOWER, monument of Art Nouveau design from the early 20th century, example of successful transition from industrial buildings to contemporary art scene, tourist center, and of course public house.
- 18 octobre 2016 - Automne à Amiens – Amiens By Light
- 31 août 2015 - DZ FESTIVAL IN : pleine lune
- 18 mars 2015 - Lokorn by Light – Equinoxe – Nevez Amzer
- 14 janvier 2013 - Indonesian people : Java & Bali
- 24 octobre 2012 - A to B : transport system in indonesia
- 13 octobre 2012 - Indonesia // bali // java
- 21 mai 2012 - Shadows of Locronan